Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Occupied!!!



Finn and I went down to Occupy Los Angeles this weekend - it was pretty amazing how many tents there were! Not surprisingly, there were some crazies – they seemed mostly like homeless people hanging out with the movement. But there were also a lot of people who seemed really committed to causing change, and there were a lot of articulate people with booths, flyers, signs, etc.  And I would say that good old Tom Joad was definitely in one of those tents : )



Finn and I walked around, listened to some people, and played chess. I was happy that we occupied L.A. for a little while : )





3 comments:

Em said...

Hooray for my boys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud and Finn, way to go. I know you both would have been great hippies (sans the drugs of course). I think it is very cool that people are doing this; it is the first protest movement that I have felt good about for quite some time. Not surprising, there is a good Occupy movement in Eugene as well.
Finn, you have good hippie genes.

pdore said...

Thanks guys!!!