Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog 2. Woo hoo!


So the main idea is to let anyone who cares know what's going on with the Los Angeles Dores. To be honest, there's something kind of terrifying about sending something out there that can be seen by everyone and could conceivably be in existence until the end of time.


But the thing is, I have really enjoyed seeing other people's blogs, and I really wish that everyone I know had one so that I could keep up with you all. So I'm girding my loins and sending it out. I hope you all enjoy it. Please comment if you can & be kind!


Finn graduated from pre-school this week! Here is the graduate and the proud parents. We really enjoyed Glendale Montessori, but it's time to move on, so Finn will be attending our local kindergarten in the Fall.


2 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations to Finn!! What a nice photo!

Suzy said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I had a hat just like that when I graduated from preschool!! I remember the day and feeling so big!! :)