Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finn's Spring Dance

Finn had his Spring dance performance yesterday. He performed a Hawaiian dance with his class to a tune from 'Lilo and Stitch'. Here is our cool little surfer dude waiting to start.

Julie and Scarlett came with us. Thanks guys! Hi Scarlett!
Woo! Look at those moves!

Jack was there too, yelling, "FINN!" during most of the performance.

Waiting for applause. "Thank you, thank you." The cutie turned around in this picture is Finn's good friend Hana and the pretty girl next to her in the pink grass skirt is his other friend Farrah.

Good job, buddy! We love you and we're so proud of you for doing such a great job in first grade!

3 comments:

pdore said...

I love these pictures Sweetheart - glad we remembered Finn's surfer trunks!! I'm sorry that I couldn't be there, but thanks for posting them!!!

Em said...

I know! I feel silly commenting on my own post, but that last picture of Finn kills me. What a sweetie!

Em

pdore said...

Commenting on your own posts rules!!!