Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ring!!!



First day of Summer Vacation - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my traditional picture taken the minute that the bell rings on the last day of school - obviously a lot of my students felt the need to come on the last day : ) Also, my room is not usually that boring, but I had to clean it (at least a little) for the summer.

Anyway, It's a pretty indescribable mix of relief and exhaustion! Also, there's a weird anxiety of feeling like you forgot something really important, and now it's too late!! But mainly, it's just pretty great!!!! Really looking forward to vacation with Finn this summer - Catalina soon!!! Happy summer to all!!!

3 comments:

The cool family! said...

Oh that's neat to see your classroom! Are you going to have the same room next year?

Man, you guys got out late! My kids got out last week, and that was later then anyone we know! Everybody we know got out the first week of June... I thought for sure we were the latest group, but I guess you guys were even later!
YAY for summertime now!!!!

Em said...

School's out for SUMMER! Congratulations baby, you made it. I hope that you and Finn have lots and lots of fun today. I'll miss you.

Em

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that picture was some still of a John Hughes film. Ha. Schools always look the same I guess. Congrats to you for reaching the end of the school year alive! Here's to many days of swimming and grilling and general R&R.

Amy