Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Party People!

Lately, the Village People have been more like Party People. Here the kids are performing their very own version of the Doo-Dah parade.

Happy birthday sweet Scarlett!

Go Benny!

Go Finn!


We're so happy to have Lorelei here.






Jack dangling.


Felix playing.


Sweet Lorelei.

Alleh showing off his hats.

Finn showing off his muscles.

And his sweet face.


Happy birthday my darling Patrick!


42! Woo-hoo! You are officially now the answer to life, the universe and everything! Okay, maybe just my life.




Cake!


Love!

If our pictures seem a little better than usual, it's because Algis graciously took over picture-taking duties for us.

The best thing about The Village is that we can gather together a party on a moment's notice. Which is good when you're as busy/spacey/absent-minded as me and Patrick. Thank you to all of our friends and neighbors for being so easy-going and so much fun.





See? Fun party people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We love being part of the "Village people." Thanks for posting all the great pics! It's been a fun couple of weeks for sure.

xo Adrienne

Anonymous said...

P.S. --- I took that pic of Steve and the ones of Belle and Jack. ;)

(hee hee)

A

Sara said...

I DID notice the pictures. They're great-- especially Jack's face when he was dangling from the tree.

Also, yay @42. You guys are too sweet, it's making my teeth hurt:-)

pdore said...

Aw, thanks Sara! You are definitely a Village person too and we need to get some good pictures of you soon.

Adrienne, forgive me for stealing your picture-taking thunder. The "A" that took the last three pictures is Adrienne, not Algis. Thank you both for improving our usual hazy blog.

(Speaking of mistaken identity, this is Em. Google always thinks I am Patrick.)

bell said...

Every day is a party of some sort at "The Village". Steve and I are soooooo happy to be here! Love to you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I miss my care-free life of going out late to parties; usually our "Village" parties revolve around nap times. But I wouldn't switch or change them for anything.

I love our big, fabulous Village family.

Amy

https://ladorefamily@blogspot.com said...

i was there the whole time! i check in daily and you all make me smile!

mompannanana. ;)