Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mac!!!



Ok, so sue me, but I was in a Fleetwood Mac mood this weekend!




I had been feeling pretty crummy all week, and by Friday was totally sick! So unfortunately most of Saturday was pretty much of a wash, but I felt better by Sunday when we had a really fun party at Mom and Petur's house for Kenny's 21st b-day and for the Oscars!









Here's a picture from that night:







It was really fun to see my Aunt Patty and her boys - I wish that I had more pictures, but it was pretty crazy with the party and the kids!!



Plus, my family takes the Oscars pretty seriously; we had $10 riding on whoever could get the most awards right! Em & I were doing pretty good considering that we hadn't seen ANY of the movies nominated this year!



So Sunday night was great, and then Monday I felt horrible again : ( Maybe it's just school!



Anyway, back to teaching today. Still not at 100%, but I'm taking a bunch of kids to see Dreamgirls at the Ahmanson Theater tomorrow, so that should be fun!



So some strikes and some gutters. But all in all, Fleetwood Mac was working for me this weekend!






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bud, I don't know if you like"Landslide" but it is one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. This was fun listening to old Fleetwood Mac; still one of my favorite groups.

By the way, someone should start a language of the words that are typed in to send a comment. My word today is gleehu; I like it.

Anonymous said...

Ha. Dad, I've thought the same thing. Mine today is "flogen".

Ehm...Patrick, you might want to tell everyone which amazing person won the Oscar game. Yeesss...the money is mine! ALL mine! ($10.00).

And, I think it's pretty funny how you described the Oscar party (?) at Mum and Petur's. So wild, so crazy that you couldn't even take photos. The kids, the birthday cake, the lights, the glamour! It was out of HAND! It was down right Flogin!

Glad you're feeling better! (and thanks again for helping us move the couch; I owe you one or two or five hundred)

Amy

pdore said...

I love Landslide Dad! Didn't have enough time to put many more on, but that's a great one!
Amy - no way!! You were getting killed when we left!! That's just a bunch of gleehu.

Anonymous said...

My dear brother, haven't you learned by now? Never, NEVER underestimate me when it comes to frivolous and totally useless movie trivia and guess-work.

By the way, "You make loving fun" is perhaps my favorite Mac song. How can someone not be ecstatically happy whilst listening to that song? It's flogen great.

Love,
Amy