Friday, March 19, 2010

Treehouses Pt. 2!!!

This Summer we're going to start working on a treehouse for the boys on Peepaw Mike's farm up in Oregon!! So I'm posting pictures that are inspiring me & perhaps making Dad nervous : )

I totally can't remember which of these I've posted before. I was going to say that it's because of old age, but I've always had a terrible memory. Of course I could go back and check, but they're all so great, what the heck?!































And to hopefully make Dad less nervous, here is some classic Manassas!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!








6 comments:

Jeff Dore said...

Why would you want to do anything to make your Dad less nervous? Please redirect your energies.

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Patrick, it is our job to make our dear father nervous. How else is he going to stay alert and on his toes? By the way, Dad, we've decided to move to Chile.

On another note, this "for the boys" stuff...what is that sexist bit of kaka? I personally am already planning my own all girl club, called the Runaways, and you are not invited!

Amy Jett

Romantic bed and breakfasts said...

All the houses are so classic and looking very elegant and gallant which is superb at night life for the travelers who spend all the nights there with all the great fun and absolute excitement as well.

Moreover, you must visit Virginia, The Shenandoah Valley where you must see the very marvelous destination to visit Wood Ruff Inns Resorts. It is the best place to spend your vacations, honey moons and special holidays.

Bell said...

There *might* be something cooler than treehouses...but I'm not sure what it would be...

pdore said...

I agree Bell! Our treehouse may not end up as cool as some of these, but hopefully the boys (and girls!!) will enjoy it!!

virginia bed and breakfas said...

This is a very great historical destination which looks awesome at nights and it is a tremendous holiday destination which is too quite and serene for sure.