Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trails!!!

We had a great time today at Trails with Mom, Petur, Adrienne, Lorelai, Amy, Jamie, and Felix!! Of course, since it was Trails, we had a delicious and semi-healthy breakfast, but it also gave me a great chance to try out my new camera!!

Here's Mom & Petur - I had to put up both pictures since they're so cute:




Lorelai was a great Girl Scout cookie saleswoman!


Cuties!!


One more cutie!!




Since it was my first time really using my camera, I was trying some action shots, so a lot of jumping!!











They mostly came out pretty sharp!!






But no camera is as fast as Jack!!








Finally, I'm posting this picture of Amy since she made fun of my festival idea!









But here's a better one : )





Hope everyone is having a great three-day weekend!!!
BTW - new camera is a Canon S95 - very happy with it!!!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO asking for it! First of all, BOTH photos are horrid. Secondly, I didn't make fun of your festival, which I think is a great idea; I just made fun of the stupid, very cheesy, and uncool name. I am your sister and therefore it is my job to say so.

By the way, loved the outing and love you guys.

Amy

Bell said...

WONDERFUL post - made me even more excited to be there!

Love you guys - Bell

Em said...

Those last two pictures of Finn and Jack jumping are two of my favorite ever. They totally capture both of their funny little spirits and how it feels to be that age.

Em

Unknown said...

Love the photos! That was a fun day. And soon girl scout cookies will be coming for your all! Muhahahahaha!!!!