Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm feeling really lucky today as my computer problems got resolved reasonably well. A terrible virus whacked my computer a couple of days ago, and we were really nervous for a while. It would have been awful to lose so many family pictures, songs, and hours of school planning. However, the Geek Squad at the Los Feliz Best Buy did a great job and saved most of what I had. I'm still puting in all back together, but it could have been much worse. We now own an external hard drive and I'm a backing-up fool. Good wishes to everyone this Holy Week!!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Remember: Jesus died for your data.

pdore said...

Those of us who are so old should be careful of their humorous remarks.

The cool family! said...

We had that happen a while ago. Something happened to our hard drive and we thought we'd lost ALL our pictures (we're taking like ALL the photos we've ever taken of our family through the years). I literally cried for days! Eric really dug deep and somehow found them in some obscure place. He also backs up every single thing now on an external hard drive!
Phew, thank god for those things!

Eric said...

Age is nothing but a number. Which is something I never said until I got old.