Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy!!!

Man, I have a lot of stuff to post, including the Dead show last weekend and my own fascinating thoughts on public education. But, speaking of which, it's testing week - the raison d'etre of our current education system - so it's been a little crazy. I'll get some new stuff up soon, but in the meantime I wanted to share this article called What Makes Us Happy? It's from the Atlantic and it's a little long, but I thought it was really interesting. It's also been on many sites lately, but you'll see why so many people put it up if you check it out (the video is great too):

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200906/happiness

Hope all are well!!

Patrick

1 comment:

Em said...

Hi love, it's busy over here so I've only made it through about half the article so far, but all I can say is, wow.

The quote that he gave about the one thing he's learned from the study is that relationships are key made me tear up a bit. Okay, back to work for me.