Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dye My Hair Blue

My wonderful wife has really been doing the lion's share of the writing on our blog lately! I'm sure that this is partly because I'm still recovering from the school year, but I was recently looking though our archives (alright, it was at a school professional development), and I was amazed at how much writing I was doing a year ago!







I think that this has a lot to do with our new place. Em and I really like it, and it seems like we might be there for a while, so I've really been putting a lot of work into getting it together. I'm sure that we have about as many plants now as you can possibly have without actually having any ground to put them in!! And overall, I've just been feeling more visual than verbal lately. I love looking around our place and trying to figure out what should go where!







Em probably thinks that I'm being obsessive about all of this house stuff - and this is possible - but it's just very rewarding for me right now. And along with this, I've just been really interested in pictures and images, as you may have noticed from my posts! Anyway, you never know when things like this change (and this post kind of disproves my point!), but for the time being, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures, and thanks to Em for being such a great writer - especially after doing it at work all day!!!







5 comments:

Eric said...

Cool people reference Missing Persons in their blogs.

Em said...

Nice pictures, baby. Just make sure you leave us a little white space!

pdore said...

I'm assuming you mean on our walls and not on our blog - don't worry :)

bell said...

Well, you are doing as an amazing job on the house as you did in your posts - I LOVE IT. I just walk in and get happy and peaceful and want to look at every cool new thing you've done. It's absolutely beautiful.

pdore said...

Thanks Bell!!!