Monday, July 19, 2010

Exteriors 2!!!

Here are some more hobbit houses for you!! It's funny because most of these houses would probably be really dark inside for actual living, but their sooooo cool, it's nice to just dream :)















And here are a few that are a little more realistic! I love this first one, although the interior isn't quite as cool.





Another view:





More places:














And finally, a house that would have been my total dream house when I was thirteen - and still looks pretty awesome :)






Have a great tuesday everyone!!!



2 comments:

Em said...

Hobbit houses! Love them, but yes, probably too dark for me. When Bell and I were little, we were obsessed with having an underground playhouse with an entrance like this. We actually dug a gigantic hole in our backyard one day while our parents were gone, thinking it would really happen. But it turns out there are these little things in California called earthquakes, so it was a no-go. Alas!

Love you!

Em

bell said...

Ohhhhh!!!! I love, love, LOVE the house with the little window-box above the door. *SIGH*