Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning!!!


Well, as Ryan says, here are the obligatory Christmas morning pictures. I'm sure that they probably look a lot like many other Christmas pictures that you may have seen, but you may not have noticed the subtle difference.
Which is - if you look closely at some of the pictures, you will see that there is an actual elf in attendance. The ears are a dead give away.
Other than that, it's pretty much your basic blizzard of presents and wrapping paper. We had a great time, but it might not be too exciting for others to see. I do however like the last picture (especially the look on Dad's face) that, I think, perfectly expresses the incredible weariness that settles in after the presents have all been opened. It's always fun, but the afternoon nap is really nice.



















































2 comments:

The cool family! said...

CUTE pictures!!! I love the 'elf', LOL, that's so her!

I'm so glad you got to spend the holidaysd in the new place! I wish I could see it.

LOL, I like the 'obligitory'. It's a must have if you are going to have a blog I supposse! The point is for people to see your goings on, and holidays are definetely something people want to see (like me!)
I'm glad you guys had a great New Years and Christmas! Wish I could visit again in Feb. when my mom flys out! You'll have to post pictures from that so I can see!

Anonymous said...

Hhm...looks fun. I'm sorry I missed the grand present hand-out and opening. But Mr. Felix really did need his morning nap, Santa or no Santa.

I love the elf. I hope she makes another appearance soon.

Amy