Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disneyland!

Here we are at Disneyland...the happiest - and the brightest - place on earth!

The Jungle Cruise! Oh no, the hippos are wiggling their ears!!!

Patrick and Finn waiting in line for the Matterhorn. Finn went on The Matterhorn, Big Thunder, Space Mountain and the Indiana Jones ride! Woo-hoo, go Finn!

Patrick and Jack toured Storybookland while Finn and I went on Space Mountain.

Jack hated it.

By the river...

...we got a little snack and did a little dance.

Tom Sawyer's island! Or Pirate's Cove or something like that. Whatever it is, it's still cool and a great place for little boys to run off a little energy.

Further proof that I am the least photogenic person on the planet - but the boys were too cute not to post this one.

Jack emerging from a cave. (I think Patrick may have blinded him.)

The ever-popular rope bridge.

Lunch at Blue Bayou. Fancy!



Waiting in line.

More waiting in line - shocker, I know!

Flash forward 12 years.

Mickey! Jack is such a tough little guy most of the time that it always surprises me when he turns into a big tender-hearted softie. When we visited Mickey Mouse's House, Jack would not let go of Mickey. His whole face totally lit up, he gave Mickey a huge hug and then kept his little hand on him the whole time, like he was worried he would disappear. I think Mickey was the highlight of our trip for him. Along with the Rodger Rabbit roller coaster.

3 comments:

pdore said...

That was a really fun Disneland day sweetheart - thanks for posting it!! I think that you're pretty dang photogenic!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, maybe I'll try to stop all my hating on Disneyland, because, gulp, I admit it, that looked pretty fun!!! Especially that rope bridge! Too cool....I wanna do that!

So, this is making me more excited about going with Jamie's mum and sister this spring. We'll have to get all your tips for a good visit.

Love,

Amy

p.s. That photo of Finn and Jack driving made me almost spew my tea this morning. So funny!

Eric said...

So. You went to Disneyland without me.
Whatever.

Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe Finn is big enough to ride Space Mountain!

Miss you all.