Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister!!!


The ravishing creature in this photo is my beautiful sister, Rosada. The googly-eyed, wild-haired girl and her pin-headed friend with the beedy eyes are none other than me and my sister Bell (not necessarily in that order.) We used to joke that Zod got all the brains and beauty long before we came along - but luckily we got good senses of humor, ha! And really, can you blame us? I don't have any recent pictures of Zod, but she is still so lovely she can sometimes take my breath away. (I think she looks a lot like Finn.) Anyway, I meant to post this on her actual birthday (Sept. 13th) but I blew it, sorry Zod! See the note about brains above. Love you!


6 comments:

The cool family! said...

I haven't seen that picture for a long time!
And you are not a pin head with beedy eyes, LOL!
BTW, ask my mom what I got her for her birthday... she wont say, so you have to ask her.
HAHAHAHAHA

Jeff Dore said...

I'm confused, Patrick; are you the beedy-eyed one? I think I remember that outfit.orequ

Anonymous said...

Hey Em,

I love that picture, and I especially love that Dad and Patrick and I made one almost exactly like it back in the day! HA.

I sometimes think that the Universe gave me my own gorgeous and brilliant sister (Annie) in order to help me with a bit of modesty, and of course, like you said, a warped sense of humor. And thank goodness, cuz otherwise I would be unbearable!

You are as lovely and brilliant as anyone out there. AND you write a mean blog. Love you,

Amy

pdore said...

I fell for Em because of those beedy eyes!!

Em said...

Aw, thanks Amy. All of the women in your family are lovely and I took it as a huge compliment that Maria said that when they met you, they were surprised by how much we look like sisters.

I like to think I've come a long way since this picture was taken, ha!

Love,

Em

P.S.
Patrick, and to think...all these years, I thought it was my ginormous butt.

Bell said...

The beedy eyes hooked him, the ginormous butt reeled him in!