Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy almost Halloween and welcome home to Petur!

We just wanted to quickly say welcome home to our beloved Peepa Petur who has been away on a film shoot for a looooonnnnngggg time. Petur, we've all missed you a lot, but I think Kathi's missed you most of all! Now we all have something really big to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Also...it's a little early yet, but I stumbled across this picture of Finn - our original wild thing. We hope everyone gets a visit from The Great Pumpkin this year. Much love to everyone. (This is Em, btw. Just so I don't embarrass Patrick by being too mushy.)




4 comments:

Eric said...

Supercute Finn pic, "Em."

So this is how Patrick lets his sensitive, nurturing side out.

Bell said...

(Kee kee kee - Eric always cracks me up!)

My favorite part of this post is the look on Jack's face - Felix is not getting that ball! :)

Em said...

Ah-ha-ha! Bell, you are so right. I didn't notice that when I posted the picture. Hopefully Jack is better about sharing now.

Bell said...

God, seeing Finn so little almost made me cry!