Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Move!!!


Sorry it's been a while folks, but we've spent nearly all of the last week moving to a new place!! Since we just relocated to another apartment in the same building, it's not quite as exciting as it might be, but we're still really happy with our new pad!
Even though we only moved about 100 yards, it still seemed like a tough move! Maybe it was because we underestimated it, but I came out of the with a strained foot muscle, and various cuts and bruises. Also our Internet and phones were down for about a week and a half, and there's still a ton of stuff to put away!
In other words, we feel incredibly blessed and thankful to be in a wonderful new place! We had a great Easter (pictures later), and are so happy to be even closer to my sister and Julie's places!
Peace & love to everyone.

4 comments:

Bell said...

The new place is so great - so light and airy and spacious, and you have done an amazing job with it,Patrick. You have such a great eye. It's beautiful!

Pat said...

I can sympathize with you about moving. I just finished one two months ago, now I am moving again this weekend. (which is why I won't be able to attend your gig.) But it looks like you are settled in and it is for the best... Your poster is just a beauty. Good luck with the concert, and all of your cuts and bruises- Arnica works good on the injuries.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's so great that we can use flashlight signals to each other through our windows now! However, this is quite close enough. I think if you guys move any closer I'll have to get a restraining order.

LOVE YOU!!!

Amy

The cool family! said...

Post more pictures! I want to see your new diggs!