Thursday, July 16, 2009

Magic Mountain!!!

Whew - too tired to do much writing tonight. I’ve been trying to finish our band’s CD and have been submerged under wires in our dining room all day. Organizing the mass of electronics involved is a chore in itself, but the real burn-out with recording is my obsessive need to get everything perfect. Unfortunately, with the technology available these days, it is actually possible to get everything perfect, but it takes a loooong time. Home recording is super-amazing and rewarding, but I wouldn’t call it easy!

Anyway, before this all got started, I took Finn to Magic Mountain for his first time. We were so proud of him because he earned a ticket to go at his school by being such a good reader!! So it was a great time to go there. Like I said, not too much writing energy tonight, but here are some pictures from our trip. Suffice to say that we really liked the Roaring Rapids & Log Jammer rides, we had a great time, and we got soaking wet!! Good thing it was such a hot day : )














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Finn! Yay reading! Which reminds me that I have a book that I want to lend him called The Wizard Children of Finn. All about Finn McCool of Ireland. very fun.
Aunt Amy

Em said...

Thanks for the pictures, love, both here and the one you sent me from Magic Mountain. I almost felt like I was there. : ) Yay for recording, btw. Must. Hear. Your. New. Song. When we're not falling asleep on each other.

Krista Stryker said...

That looks like so much fun!!!