Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happiness pt. 3!!!



Congratulations to Gretchen Rubin whose book The Happiness Project just hit the stores!!! If you were unaware, Gretchen does a blog called (surprisingly) "The Happiness Project", and the blog and the book were created as concurrent projects.

If you haven't checked it out yet, "The Happiness Project" blog is one of the most well written and interesting blogs out there! I am constantly amazed by how she manages to keep coming up with interesting angles on her subject - I guess one of the secrets is to pick a really big subject!! But she has done so many great posts and is really a blogging star!! In fact one of my greatest blog moments is when I mentioned her before (here), and received a really nice email from her!!

I'm wishing her the best of luck on her book (you can order it here), and hoping that she keeps up the great work on the blog!!

4 comments:

Jeff Dore said...

I not only followed your link to The Happiness Project, I browsed enough of it to bookmark it and keep returning to it. Might even join it! Can it make us as happy as Molly, the World's Most Chronically Happy Person?

pdore said...

Ha!! Let me know if it works :)

Anonymous said...

But of course, she's married to me. Wait, that can't be it, both of you have lived with me and look what it did to you.

Jeff Dore said...

Methinks "Anonymous" could stand to brush up on his anonymity skills.