Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Maestro

Look at my beautiful boys! Patrick busted out the violin the other night just as the boys were going to bed. Mwa-ha-ha! My evil plot to turn the boys into fiddlers has been set in motion.
Finn's friend Hoyon plays violin down the hall, and we were hoping he would be a good inspiration, but we just learned recently that he is moving - boo! We will miss him a lot. He's a sweet kid and he and Finn really enjoy hanging out together. Ah well...I guess that's the downside of all this communal living. People come and go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! I wish I could have been there. I love you, and also wish I could see your sea tree!

Auntie Rosada

pdore said...

I love that it looks like we're playing beautiful music - if people could only hear what it sounded like! It was fun though - thanks for posting sweetheart!!