Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Thoughts!!!


Just a couple of last thoughts before the decade is out:

Some movies that I forgot from this post (more honorable mentions):

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone (2001) - The best one, no matter what everybody else says!!

The Ring (2002) - The last horror movie I saw!!

Ocean's 11 (2001) - Great Hollywood entertainment!

Finding Nemo (2003) - My favorite of many great Pixars (the studio of the decade).

Slumdog Millionaire (2008) - Not as wild about it as some other folks, but definitely deserves a mention.


Also so much love and thanks to my family, my friends, and my band for making this my favorite decade ever!!!!!!

That's it folks - have a great New Years!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, Patrick, as per your very lucid and sober comments last night on New Year's Eve, how many of your top movies have dancing in them? And why isn't Honey on your list? You certainly championed it when the gin and tonics were rolling.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you saw the incredible blue moon last night...every 19 years!

Love to all,
Amy

Em said...

I have two words for you Amy...Jessica Alba. Although gin & tonic might be just as appropriate.

Happy New Year everyone!

Em

سيو بارتنرز said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء

شركة تسليك مجارى ببريدة

شركة تسليك مجارى ببقيق