Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to San Marino!!!

We took a nice trip to the Huntington Gardens this weekend. It’s such an amazing sprawling place, and we’re always in awe that it was basically someone’s back yard! It was a beautiful, but hot, day, and we really enjoyed the shade and the water everywhere. By the way, has anyone else noticed that there seem to be more praying mantises around these days? Strange!










One thing that’s great about it is that there always seems to be something new to discover. We just found out that there is a grass labyrinth there!! Such a cool place!








1 comment:

Em said...

Hey! Where's that super cute picture of you that I took at the maze? I like that picture so much, I think I'm going to frame it and put it on my desk. It's much better than the one of me you posted where you can see up my skirt. Ha! Love you.